Location: Mililani Town • Style: Detached Single Family Homes • Built: 1970’s
- Large lots in one of Mililani’s premier locations
- One of the few areas in Mililani that feature custom homes
- Wide streets with an idyllic feel
- 15 prime lots with Mililani Golf Course views, all of them in cul-de-sacs
- The majority of homes in the area were built in the 1970’s and will require renovations if they haven’t been renovated already
- Some of the homes border Kuahelani Ave which is a main vein and has its fare share of road noise
Kupuku Circle is a small enclave of 55 custom homes nestled in-between Kuahelani Avenue and the front nine of Mililani Golf Course, on the north-west end of Mililani Town. The circle includes five fingers (Aua Place, Ikaika Place, Hilinehu Place, Mohai Place and Wainaku Place) that lead to perfect cul-de-sacs, large level lots ranging from 9,000 to 13,000 square feet, and 15 prime lots with ideal golf course views.
Located in Mililani Town, Kupuku Circle is just minutes to all three Mililani shopping centers and a few hundred yards from Mililani Neighborhood Park and Mililani Golf Course. It’s also conveniently located near Kamehameha Highway and a few minutes away from freeway access in either direction. Residents of Kupuku Circle vary but the circle is primarily owner occupied with many of its owners being original.
“I love that there aren’t any through streets here. I’m totally comfortable riding bikes with my two boys around the circle and our cul-de-sac,” said Leah, a resident of Hilinehu Pl. “And I just love the feel of our neighborhood—-it’s kinda hard to describe I guess. I know a lot of our neighbors and everyone looks out for one another. It truly is one of Mililani’s best kept secrets”.